B.Hepworth & Co. Ltd
B.Hepworth & Co. Ltd are a Made in the Midlands Silver Member
Earlier this year, after heavy investment in new equipment and experienced personnel, Hepworth Group launched a new RIM Moulding Division as an additional manufacturing option.
As many of Hepworth’s current customers have both resin and metalwork requirements, especially low volume and prototype work, the RIM Moulding division now enables the company to be a one-stop-shop.
Hepworth are 1st tier suppliers to the Marine, Rail and Automotive industries with accreditations including IRIS2, ISO-9001:2008 and EN15085.
Major benefits of RIM Moulding include:
• A wide range of rigid, semi-rigid, flexible, high impact and high temperature resistant resins
• The capability to produce product sizes varying from a matchbox weighing just a few grams, to a product the size of a car bumper weighing up to 15 kilos.
A flexible, cost efficient process for manufacturing polyurethane resin (PU) products, there are many advantages that RIM Moulding gives over injection moulding processes:
• Short runs – from 1 to 1000 off
• Varying grades of resin for any application
• Low cost tooling gives value for money
• Easily modified tooling
Comprehensive in-house facilities at Hepworth Fabrications already offer manufacturing services in a wide range of metals and forms. Products include heavy-duty brackets, space frames, enclosures and control box housings, precision engineered, mirror polished super yacht deck fittings, plus aftermarket automotive accessories and prototypes including grilles and hinges.
For further information please contact:
4 Merse Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch B98 9HL
Tel: 01527 61243